Strongly support having as few predefined variables as possible. The
closer to zero the better. Honestly I would even prefer the entire
startup namespace to be as empty as possible; I would rather have to
import EllipticCurve, NumberField, etc than have them pre-loaded. I
know I won't get my way, but that's just my two cents.

david