See http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/robertwb/sagex/ .

The biggest change is updating to Pyrex 0.9.5.1a (see http://
www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Pyrex/version/
CHANGES.txt ), plus a couple of other minor changes (including
bugfixes from Jim Kleckner and Joel Mohler).

There is now an extra command-line option: --pre-import <module>. It
compiles with the assumption that all undeclared names come from
<module>. Of course this may lead to runtime name errors, but will be
very useful in the notebook.

I also implemented Gonzalo's suggestion to add an option to use gcc's
__builtin_expect() to give branch prediction hints (specifically that
raising errors are unlikely). Surprisingly, this actually made things
slower in some cases, so I commented those out. If anyone could take
a look at this and has some insight as to why this is the case, I
would really like to know 'cause it's just baffling me.

- Robert