From: "Jonathan Bober" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Incidentally, I should have mentioned here that I submitted a patch for
> version .4, and also updated it at
>
> http://www.math.lsa.umich.edu/~bober/partitions_c.cc
>
> It uses long doubles now when then precision is small enough (and then,
> later, just doubles like before), and the speedup is significant.

By the way, I just installed SAGE 2.7.2 (from source) on my Ubuntu 7.04
system, with AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ and tested the version included there
(using algorithm='bober'). It has the following feature - for input 2^32 it
gave the ValueError saying that the input should be less than 2^64-2
(evaluated).

Alec