On 8/20/07, didier deshommes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2007/8/20, William Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I propose that the next SAGE bug squash even be Saturday, September 1,
> > which is
> > in two weeks.   Whose interested?
>
> Looks like I'll miss that one too, as I'll be out of town for labor
> day weekend.
>

> > Those are just some ideas for what would make SAGE "3.0" material.
> > Let me know what you think.
>
> High on my wishlist is being able to run SAGE on solaris 10
> (opensolaris). With all the work that has been done on porting SAGE on
> solaris 9,  this should be easier... in theory.

I would like to encourage everybody to post their top wishlist item; we'll
see what's popular (and realistic), and make those the milestones for sage-3.0.

I'm working on the solaris port right now, by the way.  I hope to have
it by the end of the week.  Drop in on irc.freenode.net #sage-devel to help
out.

William