> Could you please elaborate on this a bit? What is it about the GPL
> that you don't like? If you were to contribute code to SAGE, what
> would be your ideal license?

My ideal license would be MIT. I don't like the GPL in general. I read it a
few times up to some point where I said to myself - no, that's not right, I
can't go with that. At different times that was a different point, but I
believe that I never went over the half of it. I have some negative personal
experience with some of FSF people (that I don't want to share) though, so
my opinion about the GPL may be biased.

Alec