On 10/16/07, Timothy Clemans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> William do you really think the notebooks can be vandalized?

Yes.  The only secure computer is one that is not connected to the
internet and is behind a secure wall with armed guards, etc.  It
helps if the computer is broken too.  Security for machines offering
services online is just a matter of degrees.

> > No I don't!
>
> The e-mail below is what I thinking of.

touché

You're right.  But seriously, I didn't mean that people should try to
vandalize that one forever.

Thanks for forwarding my email.

William

William Stein