On Oct 22, 5:17 pm, Robert Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What caused me to actually raise the issue is #656: That one is
> > clearly not a duplicate. #968 is an enhancement relative to #656.
> > During Bug Day 4 William also told rlm not to close tickets until the
> > issue had been officially resolved.

Hello Robert,

> I'm assuming you're talking about 956.

You are right, sorry for the type.

> The reason I closed 956 and
> deferred to 968 was because the patches are both to the same area of
> code, and if you apply the patch in #956, then the ones in 968, funny
> stuff might happen. The recommended patches in #968 will cover both,
> so...

Well, #968 has two patches, one of which is idential to the one
attached to #656 except that it is rebased against the tree after your
fixes went in. I would have suggested to attach the updated version
for #656 to that ticket and add a comment not to apply the first, but
the second version due to the rewrite attached to #968.

Cheers,

Michael