On Oct 27, 1:57 am, Jaap Spies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jaap Spies wrote:

Hello Jaap,

> > Actually I'm running dance(10) now on my machine and I hope there will be no
> > segfaults, because I simplified the code. It will take less than 3.5 hours
> > to finish.
>
> Sorry, my hope was idle: same error!!

Arrg, change of strategy: Since rook_vector() consumes the vast amount
of time to compute I am trying to compute it on my box. If it does
compute without segfaulting for dance(10) I will then run the rest of
the code under valgrind, otherwise I will start adding debug print
statements into the code the rook_vector() code and the components
used. I am also running 2.8.9 + your patch from #931, which has
already been merged for 2.8.10.alpha0.

On a side note: Could you comment on #217? It is rather vague and
there have been some improvements. If you have more improvements
relative to #931 you should open another/more tickets for it/them.

> Jaap

Cheers,

Michael