On Oct 27, 1:48 pm, Jaap Spies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> You wrote:
> > On a side note: Could you comment on #217? It is rather vague and
> > there have been some improvements. If you have more improvements
> > relative to #931 you should open another/more tickets for it/them.
>
> Now you have changed #217 to milestone sage-2.8.10, I'll
> better send a patch here, so this old ticket can be closed.

:), but feel free to change the title of the ticket and also the
milestone it is tagged against. William said that it is one of those
very vague generic milestones from the old days and we have been
invalidating those and usually open more specific tickets in place of
them.

> To be honnest, I never saw this ticket before!

I came across it today by accident searching for another ticket, so
you are not alone.

dance(10) crashed for me inside rook_vector(), so I will be taking it
from here by adding debug output to nail the exact place where it
happens.

> Jaap

Cheers,

Michael