> You are totally wrong.  A bot with 1000 user accounts has no
> greater chance to kill another worksheet process, etc.
> with high probability than a bot with 1 user account.
> I don't understand what you're thinking.

If there are 1000 user accounts, and a bot has 1000 web accounts, then either
it's got one on each account, or it can experimentally verify which of its
accounts overlap.  Then, it can continue adding accounts until it covers all
the users.

Once it is running as each user account, it can watch for processes it owns
through ps.  Am I mistaken in this?