William wrote
> > If further testing is successful, I would like to have simpleJSON
> > included in SAGE.  What procedure do I need to follow in order to make
> > an official software addition request?
>
> (1) Convince us it's a good idea.  You basically just did that.
>
> (2) Create a trac ticket and then to attach some code that
> we can try it out.

I have created the following trac ticket which contains an enhancement
request for adding SimpleJSON to SAGE:

http://www.sagetrac.org/sage_trac/ticket/1510

The ticket includes instructions which describe how to send JSON-based
2D graphics information to a notebook applet for interactive viewing.

Ted