On Jan 3, 11:02 am, Burcin Erocal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:20:36 +0100
>
> Burcin Erocal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'll create a trac entry for this shortly.
>
> This is now ticket #1663:
>
> http://sagetrac.org/sage_trac/ticket/1663
>
> Burcin

Hi,

this sounds fine as a temporary workaround, but we need to do the
following things:

 a) figure out if it happens with an unmodified python and numpy/scipy
 b) if not figure out what we did wrong
 c) alternatively report this upstream to the scipy people

I hope/believe that since Ismail is around and eventually he will
package numpy/scipy for Pardus he is the perfect candidate for this. I
think I remember him telling me in IRC about this issue and that he
fixed it in Python itself. But I could be wrong, so Ismail: speak up.
I will add this info to the ticket.

Cheers,

Michael