On Jan 8, 2008 12:13 AM, Francois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And it is supposed to work with what? On Linux I get a blank page with
> firefox and konqueror - opera just went and crashed.
> I certainly won't take seriously a product of that kind, that I cannot
> test on Linux.

FWIW, it worked for me under Ubuntu Gutsy with firefox...

I did notice one neat thing it had: the represent() command, which
does the kind of nice plot that Ondrej was recently referring to (take
a function and plot it with asymptotes, critical points, etc, with a
single command that figures the whole thing out).

Cheers,