On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 11:34 PM 'Travis Scrimshaw' via sage-devel
<sage-devel@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> First, let me acknowledge my respect and admiration to William for his
> contributions both to Sage and for having such a great service such as
> CoCalc. However, I must also disagree with having this being linked with the
> Sage logo as these are separate entities both in their mission and content. I
> agree with Dima that it should be with the CoCalc icon and SageMathCell
> should also get a similar sized icon. We will then have a prime number of
> icons, and a little more care will be needed for their layout. However, that
> is a minor issue IMO.

there are potentially more ways to run sagemath online, e.g. it used
to be possible at some point to run it in mybinder, IIRC.
Now it's broken, however: https://github.com/sagemath/sage-binder-env/issues/9

Anyone knows how to fix the latter, by the way?

Dima