Comment in line below...

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:46 AM Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> what version of mpmath are we talking about? Sage is still on 1.1,
> while upstream has 1.2.

I am talking about mpmath 1.2. We had first allowed mpmath 1.1 in Mathics,
but when it was noticed that on Fedora there was a problem which could be
fixed going to 1.2, we bumped the minimum version to 1.2.  In the sage
docker container, yes that installs mpmath 1.1 by default, but upgrading
explicitly doesn't help.

See the thread in
https://github.com/mathics/Mathics/issues/1169#issuecomment-806532433 for
the full details.