Dear Sir,

I have to specifically work on cryptominisat-5.0.1 version. I have tried to
install it by running command "./sage -p cryptominisat-5.0.1" on terminal
window (that is opened in Sage folder). But it is showing the following
statements:

dheeraj@dheeraj-Latitude-5490:~/sage/sage_installation/sage-8.7$ ./sage -p
cryptominisat-5.0.1
Attempting to download package cryptominisat-5.0.1
>>> Checking online list of optional packages.
>>> Checking online list of experimental packages.
>>> Checking online list of huge packages.
Error: could not find a package matching cryptominisat-5.0.1
       Try 'sage --package list' to see the available packages
       There is no package similar to cryptominisat-5.0.1
You can find further packages at http://files.sagemath.org/spkg/

I have further opened the web link provided in it. I have found that
cryptominsat-5.0.1 is available on following link.
http://files.sagemath.org/spkg/upstream/cryptominisat/index.html

Please, tell me the procedure to install cryptominisat-5.0.1.

I am working on following operating system.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 14.04
Codename: trusty

With Regards,
Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Sharma
Assistant Professor
Department of Electronics & Comm. Engg.
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Mob. No. +91-7206435934,
              +91-9897715970