On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 11:16 AM Dheeraj Sharma
<sharma986dhee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It has been required by the reviewer. I have submitted article in April 2019.
> Reviewer does require to work in cryptominisat-5.0.1 specifically.

2 years is a long time. But the reviewer is right, if your paper
relies on computations, you should be
able to reproduce them. However, I don't think it is fair to require a
particular old version - which
has been superseded.

Would it be easier to redo these computations with state of the art
software, put it on e.g.
GitHub?

It would also make it good to compare with the old results, if they still stand.

> Please, tell the procedure.

What makes you think that cryprominisat 5.0.1 will work with Sage 8.7?
(it won't, out if the box, but see below)
The latter was released with cryprominisat 5.6.6, cf
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/blob/8.7/build/pkgs/cryptominisat/package-version.txt

To get 5.0.1 you need to go back to 8.6:
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/blob/8.6/build/pkgs/cryptominisat/package-version.txt

Installing Sage 8.6 from source should give you cryptominisat
(you'd need to install it as an extra step, as it was experimental
package back then,
by doing ./sage -i cryptominisat)

If you really must must use Sage 8.7 then you'd need to undo the changes in
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/25480
in order to get it installed.

HTH
Dima