Sorry for the wrong reference, I guess the following reference is better:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2021-08/msg00001.html

Maybe compiling cysignals without march native is also and option until
this problem is resolved for cysignals.
jonatha...@googlemail.com schrieb am Samstag, 25. September 2021 um
10:04:21 UTC+2: