On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 10:12 AM Maarten Derickx
<m.derickx.stud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What are the specs that the dedicated builder would need? In terms of cpu +
> ram + diskspace?

nothing spectacularly big, but somehow it manages to run out of
smallish disk space on an INRIA (or was it Paris Sud, aka Paris
Saclay?).

Like, in might need more than 20 Gb or 50Gb free space for some reason.
Nothing too bug, a reasonable modern desktop would do the job ---if we
don't let it run on every push into the repo.

Dima