Things are now working. When I open "Sage Documentation", at the top of the
page there is "Sage Documentation v9.5.rc0", then "Tutorials and FAQ" and
then, for example "Tutorial". The "Tutorial" is a link to the "html"
documentation, but beside this link is a PDF icon that links to pdf
documentation. The "Tutorial" link works but the PDF link fails. This may
only show if the pdf documentation has been built.