I tried reinstalling all the brew packages and xcode cli and it didn't help
fix the issue.
And for the `-L` flag, I tried building the `lcalc` package using the sage
subshell but when I make it gives a different error `-lpari not found`
which seems valid because the `-rpath` and the `-L` flags were not passed
with the path where the actual pari library is present(which is in
/usr/local/Cellar/pari/2.13.3/lib/). I edited lcalc makefile manually and
added this pari's path to `-L` and `rpath` it gives the error `Undefined
symbols for architecture x86_64` which I don't understand.
I am new to C/CPP build systems and in general makefile based systems so I
tried some time to understand the sage build system, but couldn't find
relevant places which is causing this error.

PS: if there's any doc or articles used in sage community to get a idea of
how sage build happens that would be interesting and helpful.