Thanks for the logs. I gather you have a mixup of C and C++ compilers.

Sage cannot be built with "real" gcc, while you have it installed and
found by ./configure
as the compiler to use, as can be gathered from eclib-20210625.log
Namely, eclib picks up "real" gcc/g++ from
/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/11.2.0_3/bin - but this should not happen,
it is guaranteed to break everything, as all  Homebrew packages we are
using are built with clang/clang++
One way to make sure this does not happen is to unlink gcc and g++:
remove symbolic links /usr/local/bin/gcc and /usr/local/bin/g++

At the terminal, the command

       which gcc

should print

/usr/bin/gcc

and

       which g++

should print

/usr/bin/g++

these gcc and g++ are actually Apple's Clang compilers, as can be seen from
running the command "gcc -v":

dima@oucl13243 sage % gcc -v
Configured with:
--prefix=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr
--with-gxx-include-dir=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1
Apple clang version 13.0.0 (clang-1300.0.29.30)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin21.3.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin

 Once this is fixed, I recommend running

        make distclean

followed by

        make

Please let us know how it goes. We should try to fix our ./configure
so that "real" gcc is never picked on
macOS. Sorry for this trouble.

Best
Dima