Sorry for a tangential question - the overview page seems to imply that
*everything* from a (current) Jupyter notebook will work in a Jupyterlab
instance (and, by extension, presumably can easily be imported).  Would
that include the widgets we use for @interact?

(Tail wagging the dog here is that upgrading sagenb -> jupyter was already
nontrivial for many "customers", though thanks to a huge amount of work by
people-not-me a good export solution was found.)

PS: Would I be right in saying Jupyterlab is RStudio for Jupyter?