Bullet points are used in sage mainly in two places:

(1) AUTHORS section in the doc string of a file
(2) INPUTS section in the doc string of a class or function definition

In (1),  we usually look from the top to the bottom. This list may get
longer and longer. So no blank line between points seems better.

In (2),  each argument ``arg``: is explained in a few sentences and easily
takes more than one line. A blank line between arguments helps separate
explanations for different arguments.

So I am +1 to no blank line to (1) and one blank line to (2).