I knew that argument. But isn't it much easier to select an entry from a
list of almost 100 entries by typing two or three characters instead of
scrolling through the list? If we were to change enhancement to enhancement
/te (t for type to Trac) and needs work to needs work /snw (s for status),
these could be easily selected as well. Here I assume that it is not a
problem to change a predefined label.