On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 2:07:36 AM UTC+9 seb....@gmail.com wrote:
Since we can't be sure that all tickets have been converted correctly, I
prefer to keep the link clickable for as long as possible! Furthermore, I
think we should not erase the traces of the migration.

As long as trac is running, we can find the ticket by the issue number,
which is the same with the ticket number.

After migration, we will care less with the welfare of trac. I think the
links will always be at the risk of getting defunct.