On Fri, Feb 3, 2023 at 9:36 AM Vincent Delecroix
<20100.delecr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that it is not possible anymore to log in for editing the
> SageMath wiki at https://wiki.sagemath.org/. This is the tool we were
> planning to use for sage days 117 starting on Monday. Does anyone know
> what happened?

The wiki which is a part of trac is obviously read-only now.

https://wiki.sagemath.org is another story.
If it was using trac logins via getting them from the trac server,
well,  then it won't fly, as we disabled trac logins to make trac read-only.

I think that we agreed to phase https://wiki.sagemath.org out.

One can just use the GitHub wiki on one of github.com/sagemath/ org repos.
Matthias knows which one better - I am at the moment have too much
other work, and COVID
on top of it :-(

Dima