On Fri, Feb 3, 2023 at 10:30 AM Kwankyu Lee <ekwan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps you may borrow Matthias or Dima's login credentials for temporary
> trac logging-in for the event.

no, trac is a different story.
wiki.sagemath.org is hosted somewhere else, and I don't know how it
had authentication
set up.
(it used to be run on the same host as trac, if I am not mistaken)

I only know it used to only give write access to people with "classic"
trac accounts - and this was one of the main reasons for phasing it
out.

Dima