David,

Do we have to be a member of the triage team to add labels to a PR we
create?  Aaron Dwyer and I have just finished an initial implementation of
covering arrays for sagemath and posted it as a PR ready for review.  The
Provisional
workflow on GitHub
<https://github.com/sagemath/trac-to-github/blob/master/docs/Migration-Trac-to-Github.md>

suggest attaching labels to the PR which we cannot figure out how to do.

regards
brett stevens