Hello all

I had the idea of publishing an online Journal with articles about
Sage - a mixture between blogs and a real journal. This could be an
excellent vehicle to promote Sage and the ideas behind to a bigger
audience.

This could be about:
* how to use Sage, explaining functionalities, ...
* new features, new packages
* changes
* article for new users, introduction
* algorithms, explain some details
* developer's corner: something for those who actually program Sage or
with Sage
* teaching: how to teach with Sage
* politics/philosophy/community/...
* events

I've written down my ideas on that page:
http://wiki.sagemath.org/SageJournal

Have a look and decide if you want to write an article, because that's
the most important ingredient of all !!!

greetings, Harald (designated editor)