On Mar 26, 6:33 pm, "William Stein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Burcin Erocal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  Is it possible to call it Sage Monthly or Quarterly, so that it is not
> >  confused with JSage?
>
> Yes, the name should either change as you suggest,...

I've no problems about another name, this is one of my smallest
concerns and i'm not a dictator ;)
Sage News, Sage Newsletter, Sage Letters, Sage in the Print, Sage
Reader, Sage eLetters, Sage eNews, ... there are countless
possibilities.

Merging yes, a week ago when i first mentioned it on irc, i wasn't
aware of JSage. But I'm not the one who decides about its future.
possible as a subset of that journal idea? sure.

harald