On Sun, 24 Sept 2023 at 18:47, Matthias Koeppe <matthiaskoe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> PR https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/25728 updates the workflow. Apologies
> for not submitting this fix earlier.
> PRs updating the Sage doctests for changes in SymPy are very welcome.

Thanks Matthias.

Where would I send the PR for the Sage doctests?

Previously there was an open Sage ticket that was for updating SymPy
and was intended to be compatible with the SymPy master branch. If
there was a doctest change because of e.g. a change in SymPy between
1.12 and master then the updated doctest just went into the ticket
rather than being merged directly into Sage. Then the SymPy CI job
would use that ticket so that it was testing the combination of SymPy
changes since previous SymPy release with the changes that would also
be needed in Sage to update to the next SymPy release.

Now the CI job says:

> sage_ref: develop

Does that mean that I should send PRs to a Sage develop branch? Would
that already test with SymPy's master branch?

--
Oscar

--
Oscar