I suggest to remove "no dark arts required", because, at least to me, many
of the issues I struggle with actually do require very little knowledge of
mathematics but a considerable amount of knowledge of the way sage works.

Apart from that, I was looking for the tutorial telling me how to convert a
trac branch into a github PR, it would be good to have it around.

Finally, "*Explore* the open meta-tickets on larger tasks
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues?q=is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-desc+meta+in%3Atitle+>

or topical pages on Algebra <https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/algebra>,
Coding Theory <https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/SageCodingRoadMap>,
Combinatorics <https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/SageCombinatRoadMap>,
Manifolds <https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/30525>, Optimization
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/20302>, Polyhedral Geometry
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/SagePolyhedralGeometry>, Symbolics
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/symbolics>." leads to non existing
pages for Coding theory, Polyhedral Geometry
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/SagePolyhedralGeometry> and
Combinatorics.  I don't know whether these pages exist, but I am also
slightly sceptical whether there is anybody keeping them up-to-date if they
do.  In general, I think that labelling hygiene is a better way to achieve
the same goal.

I really like the quick link to pull requests that  involve me!

Best wishes,

Martin