On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 10:06:59 AM UTC-8 David Lowry-Duda wrote:

On 22:42 Sun 11 Feb 2024, Matthias Koeppe wrote:
>*2. Is our community aware of the sagemath/sage GitHub wiki?*
>https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki
>- Are the contents of the wiki front page useful?

I think the existence of two wikis (i.e. the github wiki and
https://wiki.sagemath.org/) is confusing.

I agree, and that one needs a separate account to edit
https://wiki.sagemath.org/ is also unnecessary friction.

https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/33725 has a detailed discussion for
possible ways of resolving this, please take a look.