mabshoff wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> here we go with 2.11.rc0. Hopefully this will be identical
> to the final 2.11 release. So please build, doctest and
> report all issues you hit. We thing we have fixed all
> reported doctest failures. Depending on whether issues do
> crop up we might do a 2.11.final or if things go really
> bad an 2.11.rc1.

On Fedora 7, 32 bits one failure:

The following tests failed:

         sage -t  devel/sage-main/sage/dsage/tests/testdoc.py
Total time for all tests: 3860.8 seconds
grep: .test-dsage.log: No such file or directory
Please see /home/jaap/work/downloads/sage-2.11.rc0/tmp/test.log for the
complete log from this test.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sage-2.11.rc0]$

Jaap