On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 5:44 AM, mabshoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Mar 30, 2:13 pm, "Carlo Hamalainen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 1:41 AM, mabshoff
>  >

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > >  here we go with 2.11.rc0. Hopefully this will be identical
>  > >  to the final 2.11 release. So please build, doctest and
>  > >  report all issues you hit.
>  >
>  > On 32bit-intel Ubuntu 7.10 I had one failure, same as Jaap found but
>  > with more detail:
>  >
>  > [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/sage$ sage -t
> devel/sage-main/sage/dsage/tests/testdoc.py
>

>  <SNIP>
>
>  Carlo, Jaap
>
>  thanks for the repo. I don't consider this a show stopper.
>
>  Yi: Do you have any idea what is wrong here?
I am working on it right now but I don't have a clear answer yet.
Googling for thread safety of subprocess.Popen did come up with some
interesting results though. I agree that this isn't a show stopper
since the tests do actually pass. If you look carefully, the exception
gets thrown on shutdown.