If I understand correctly, the current proposal does not mind if some
things don't work or could be replaced without too much effort.  For
example, Dima might have referred to the fact that
OrderedPartitions.cardinality uses gap, even though it is in
sagemath-combinat.

The gap dependency in `designs.database` (which is in sagemath-graphs) and
`matrices.latin` (which is in sagemath-combinat) might have been overlooked.

Martin