On Thursday, April 25, 2024 at 12:17:31 AM UTC-7 Martin R wrote:

On Thursday 25 April 2024 at 05:13:37 UTC+2 Matthias Koeppe wrote:

On Wednesday, April 24, 2024 at 1:07:44 AM UTC-7 Martin R wrote:

You mentioned several times, that discoverability is an important aspect.
Do you have any evidence to support that?

I mentioned "discoverability" in the context of how I have *named* the
distributions.

Sorry that my question was not clear enough.  Do you have evidence, that
this naming enhances discoverability, and that this enhanced
discoverability would be worthwhile, since it comes with a cost (as
outlined above)?

What are you talking about? This naming, in contrast to **what other
naming**, or in contrast to **what else**?
What cost have you outlined, and where?