On Apr 13, 2:04 am, Alexander Dreyer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 12 Apr., 17:53, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Since we are not sure yet if it is the interface's or PolyBoRi's fault
> > I haven't pinged you about this. Malb said that  he would poke around
> > this weekend since we was working with PolyBoRi anyway. The above is
> > new in 0.3.1.

Hi Alexander,

> I've attached another patch tohttp://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/2822
>
> maybe it solve some some of that leak problems.

It doesn't seem to make a difference. I did test and build twice to
make sure I got the right numbers.  I am not convinced yet that this
isn't a problem in our interface, so I would suggest I start working
on "pure" PolyBoRi + python to nail down any potential problems there
before moving on to Sage. Let me get 3.0 out and then we can revisit
the issue.

> Regards,
>   Alexander

Cheers,