Francois a écrit :
> On May 8, 12:25 pm, Timothy G Abbott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I'm working on getting several of the SAGE dependencies not already in
>> Debian maintained in the main Debian archive.  I had a few questions about
>> the future of some spkgs:
>>
>> I've heard rumor that linbox_wrap might be being merged into mainline
>> linbox at some time in the near future.  If this is the casee, I'll not
>> bother trying to get a separate linbox_wrap package into Debian.
>>
>> I've also heard rumor that flintqs may be subsumed by Flint in the future.
>> Is this the case?  If so, I should not bother trying to get the flintqs
>> spkg into Debian.
>>

> I know from making an ebuild for Gentoo from upstream that the latest
> flint includes flintqs but you have to explicitly build it as it is a
> separate
> target. Inclusion of linbox_wrap would be nice as I wouldn't have to
> get
> sage sage's linbox spkg just for linbox_wrap.
>
> Francois

Rumors are always true!
I meant to merge linbox_wrap in linbox/interfaces for the 2.0 linbox
release. Depending on how urgent is your need for this to happen, I may
consider doing it in a 1.1.6 release instead.

Francois, I did not understand what is your need. Do you mean that you
need sage's wrapper linbox_wrap to use linbox in another context?

Cheers,
Clément