Hi Nils,

Your message sent to my old email address in Nottingham, or I would
have replied sooner ;)
I'm forwarding the reply to sage-devel.

No, it is not my code.   The only problem is that the function calls
E.lseries().L_ratio(), and L_ratio() calls misc.verbose() without
importing the misc module.  [That function is documented as having
been written by William.]

It would be trivial to fix this, and of course there should be a
doctest which runs your example.

John