Hi,

small report - compiled fine, all tests passed (but that's what was
reported by make test)... looking into test.log there's still segfault
with tachyon test:

sage -t  devel/sage/sage/plot/tachyon.py                    sh: line
1: 23333 Naruszenie ochrony pamięci   tachyon
/root/.sage//temp/ginland/23251//tmp_12.dat -format PNG -o
/root/.sage//temp/ginland/23251//test.png > /dev/null

about ssmod, there's something strange in it......... I run it about
20 times (as there were 2 failures / 150 tests it seems I made not
enough tests to hit it), passed all the time, but look at speed
difference, 19 times it was around 8 seconds, once more than 220
seconds! to make it clear, in both cases I had enough free memory (but
long case took 50mb more), and I didn't had other apps running than
test and top to make sure... no cron jobs for hour etc... I don't know
if there should be such huge difference in same test run in same
environment

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sage]# sage -t  devel/sage/sage/modular/ssmod/ssmod.py
sage -t  devel/sage/sage/modular/ssmod/ssmod.py
         [8.8 s]

All tests passed!
Total time for all tests: 8.8 seconds
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sage]# sage -t  devel/sage/sage/modular/ssmod/ssmod.py
sage -t  devel/sage/sage/modular/ssmod/ssmod.py
         [221.5 s]