mabshoff wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> alpha1 is finally out. I don't think alpha0 was ever announced here,
> so I am posting both logs. We merged loads of patches, but especially
> plotting improvements. Besides that we finally upgraded numpy and
> matplotlib, so some things might be going wrong there. I need some
> sleep, so I will see in the morning what blew up :)
>
> Sources are available in
>
> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mabshoff/release-cycles-3.1.2/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michael

On Fedora 9, 32 bits:

The following tests failed:

        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/functions/piecewise.py
        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/matrix/matrix_mod2_dense.pyx
        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/plot/plot.py
        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/calculus/calculus.py
        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/stats/hmm/chmm.pyx
        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/stats/hmm/hmm.pyx
Total time for all tests: 8708.8 seconds
Please see /home/jaap/downloads/sage-3.1.2.alpha1/tmp/test.log for the complete
log from this test.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sage-3.1.2.alpha1]$

Jaap