Hello folks,

the end of the 3.1.2 release cycle is near - at least the point where
we will only merge bug fixes or even critical bug fixes. So if you
have things sitting in trac waiting to make it in please find somebody
to review the patch. Please also make sure that the positively
reviewed patch shows up at report "11" since that is what I use to
find them. One issue I found today is that that report does not pick
up ticket if there is more than one space between positive and
reviewed.

Report "12" in trac are tickets that need work and many of them have
been sitting there for a while. So if one of those belongs to you
please have a look.

Cheers,

Michael