Hello folks,

now that 3.1.2 is more or less out the door the work on 3.1.3 has
started. I have updated the 3.1.3 milestone goals at

http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/milestone/sage-3.1.3

I am pretty sure we will not meet all those goals, but at least we can
try. After the rather long 3.1.2 cycle the next one ought to be a
little quicker :)

Please make sure patches in trac apply against 3.1.2 and in case of
problems rebase them. It would also be nice if you can take the time
and review some patch that needs review, there are about 50 or so to
pick from :)

Cheers,

Michael