Hi there,

Bad news for the accomodation in Nancy:

I called the Youth Hostel, and they do not have enough room for the
period of the SD10: a jazz festival and several other events are
happening in the same period, and the Hostel already has several groups
registered and confirmed.

There is about 6 beds available the 9 and 10 but nothing in the week-end
and the begining of the next week.

This is very unfortunate since this place looked good, close to campus
and cheap!

I will look for other places, ask for availabilities and let you know
about the situation. Don't worry, I will not book anything before we all
agree on the place (especially since it might be more expensive).

Cheers,

Clément