2008/9/23 mhampton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks Arnaud.  I have reviewed it on trac.
>
> Because of the issues I mentioned in the review, I didn't test your
> code on larger high-dimensional examples.  But you did say it was slow
> in high-dimensions.  If that is still the case after fixing the
> current problems it might make sense to use a random lifting first,
> which is pretty fast, and then if that fails use your code.  I will
> also eventually add an option at least to use lrs, since that's
> probably faster on hard problems than anything we can write in a
> reasonable amount of time.

I believe I have addressed all issues in my latest patch.  Now the
time it takes depends on the number of faces and the number of points
these faces have.  Dimension is irrelevant.

To give some data points, the first example in doctest takes about
110ms and the two others take about 200ms (not including the time it
takes to build the polyhedron).

Please review again.

Arnaud

--