Hi Burcin,

I believe that Harald Schilly was working to set it up on the actual
sagemath.org website, though in terms of a static location for the
site I would say that
http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/elliottd/calctut/intro.html
(or the sagecalculus.com/.org/.net redirect, for brevity) is probably
the best place to point someone, as it will always have the most
recent version of the tutorial. Once the final version of the tutorial
is on sagemath.org, both those addresses should redirect to its
location on that server.

More content for the tutorial should be forthcoming in the next week--
the next lesson is on differentiability.

Elliott