Hi Fabio,

On Oct 2, 3:05 pm, "Fabio Tonti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Buon giorno everybody,
>
> I am able to speak and write Italian (although my writing is rather
> poor). The only thing is that I'm not familiar with the "Italian" used
> in mathematics.

I believe you can ask me for any doubt you can have. In any case I
think mathematical and scientifical language is easier to translate
than everyday language, IMHO. Most of the names are quite the same (I
believe it's because they come from latin... moreover many english
words are well known and used in italian, sometimes inventing funny
neologism), the greatest difference I know is the italian word for
manyfold that is translated with "varietà" (please note that in
italian there isn't the distinction between manifold and variety that
are translated both with "varietà").

Ciao ciao

Cristian