On Oct 15, 1:49 am, Dan Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 at 01:18AM -0700, mabshoff wrote:

Hi Dan,

> > Unfortunately I did not have time to upgrade clisp, but I should have
> > an spkg for you to test by the weekend, i.e. after I have made it home
> > from SD 10 :)
>
> Sweet. I want to complain about my Lisp/Maxima problems often enough so
> you don't forget, but not so often that I'm being a pest and demanding
> you drop everything and solve my problems for me. :)

That is appreciated :)

> Having a spkg this weekend will be great.

If the latest clisp.spkg does not fix your problem I will just make
the ecl transition since that ought to solve a lot of problems. I have
pushed it away from me since it is a lot more work than just doing the
clisp upgrade :)

> Dan

Paul Zimmermann is hitting the same IPython problem as you do and Mike
Hansen and Burcin are debugging it locally on his machine. So
hopefully we will have a fix soon and might do a 3.1.4 because of it.

Cheers,

Michael